May 10 - 12, 2018
Early Bird Registration is now open for Arts BC’s 2018 Conference: Engagement in the #NewArtsEra.
What does engagement look like in a new arts era? In an effort to attract and retain audiences and maintain relevancy to their communities, organizations and artists are experimenting with a wide range of innovative engagement programs and activities and doing so at a strategic level.
Join us at the beautiful Nikkei National Museum & Cultural Centre where you’ll experience three days packed with learning and networking opportunities with arts and culture leaders from all over BC!
What to expect in 2018?
- Hear from New Experts and presenters;
- Attend a Master Class for advanced administrators;
- Learn (or refresh) your Board basics and financial fundamentals;
- Enjoy specialized programming for creative entrepreneurs, artists and makers;
- Panel discussions on creative hubs and cultural spaces by the Department of Canadian Heritage;
- Digital strategies and funding;
- The Doctor is IN: Troubleshoot in the Insight Team Cafe—advisors on-hand to help you, and much more.
Avoid disappointment register early and save!
Accommodations are limited so book now!