Do you love attending events in Burnaby? How about attending those events for free? The Burnaby Arts Council (BAC) is looking for Volunteer Festival Attendants for two different festivals. You would be helping us with the operation of our community booth at one or both of these amazing festivals in Burnaby this summer and the best part is, if you volunteer with us you get free admission!
All applicants must be 19+ to volunteer at these events and there will be a mandatory orientation session for all volunteers.
Saturday, August 6th
8:00 am – 10:00 pm
Deer Lake Park
Saturday, August 12th
11:00 am – 6:00 pm
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Handling the sale and promotion of raffle tickets
- Set-up and take down of our community booth
- Engaging guests and educating them about the event, the Deer Lake Art Gallery, and the Burnaby Arts Council
- Minimum 4 hour shift (shift times vary)
- Enthusiasm for events in Burnaby
- Interest in the arts and community building
- Comfortable interacting with the public, good interpersonal skills
- Organized with good attention to detail
- Ability to lift and carry heavy objects
If you are interested in volunteering with the BAC for one or both of these festivals, please submit your application via www.burnabyartscouncil.org/organization/volunteer-opportunities and fill out the online form. If you have questions or issues, feel free to email email@example.com for help.